Shapiro Classification Advisory Portal
Compliant duty classification of import goods is a key component of reasonable care best practices. Additionally, harmonized tariff codes are part of advance trade data requirements and a key focus for customs authorities as we head into an increased era of Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) driven regulatory compliance.
Whether you need one or one thousand, Shapiro is your one-stop shop for reliable, proactive Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) duty classification.
Classification Advisory Portal benefits include:
- Streamlined classification processing
- Increased classification accuracy
- Reduced email communications
- Pro-active duty rates forecasting
- Quicker, smoother entry processing
- Landed cost projection
- Accessible in Shapiro 360° – one platform, tracked communication
- ADD/CVD advisory services
- Image repository for products and packaging
- Status tracking by approval
- Direct feed into Shapiro’s entry Parts Database
If your current provider isn’t cutting it… Cut the ship and take a few minutes to see how Shapiro’s customer-centric service can make all the difference. Shapiro is a century-old, family-owned Customs broker and freight forwarder that isn’t afraid to parlay or even fire off a few warning shots.